Watch our podcost Park Facilities: Dinosaur Provincial Park.
Concession & Convenience Store
- Open mid-May to early September (closed for winter)
- Convenience store and food services available
- Washrooms with coin-operated showers available mid-May to
mid-October ($2 - uses $1 "Loonie" coins)
- Laundry room with coin-operated washer & dryer
available 24 hours/day (mid-May to mid-October)
- Pay phone
- Pay phone located next to the campground booth
- Available 24 hours per day, every day of the year
- Pay phone also located inside the park concession west door
- Available during business hours, mid-May to early
Cell Phone & Wi-Fi Service
- Cell phone coverage is marginal once you drive
down the hill at the park. Having a signal booster helps.
- Full digital service (EVDO & 1X) is present on the prairie
level at the park entrance viewpoint.
- There is no Wi-Fi service in the park area.