Alberta Parks Home

Commercial Trail Riding

Commercial Trail Riding (CTR) Annual Permit Requirements

Renewal of CTR Annual Permit

If review of the received documentation confirms satisfactory performance in the preceding year, a new CTR Annual Permit and other necessary authorizations should be issued to the Operator for the next operating season.

5-Year Letter of Commitment

Parks Division may consider providing a CTR 5 Year Letter of Commitment to an Operator in certain circumstances.  If a CTR 5 Year Letter of Commitment is provided to an Operator, annual renewal of the CTR Annual Permit is still required.

In order to be considered for a CTR 5 Year Commitment, CTR Operators must

Please contact the Parks Division contact responsible for the park in question for further information.

Parks Division Contacts

Use the contacts below for permits for commercial trail riding permits.

Central Region Spruce Grove Office
Northeast Region Lac La Biche Office
Northwest Region Grande Prairie Office
South Region Pincher Creek Office
Kananaskis Region Cochrane Office
(Including Fish Creek Park & Glenbow Ranch Park)

To be connected toll-free in Alberta, dial 310-0000 followed by the phone number. From a cell phone, dial the toll-free code (*310 for Roger's Wireless or #310 for Bell & Telus) followed by the phone number.

Updated: May 3, 2018