Alberta Conservation Information Management System (ACIMS)
- Compiles, maintains and distributes information on natural species, ecological communities and spaces of conservation concern in Alberta
- Information stored in a database and related to a geographic information system (GIS) for spatial display and analysis
- Can be used for conservation applications, land-use planning and natural resource management
- Available online
- Contains a complete listing of all lands currently under the administration of Parks Division
- Includes a link to the legal land description for every site
- Provides a map for every site for visual reference
Facilities and support for researchers are available at some parks.
To be connected to any of these phone numbers toll-free in Alberta, dial 310-0000 followed by the phone number.
Facilities are available at reasonable rates on a first come-first served basis. Arrangements must be made in advance.
Additional support such as equipment, office space and vehicles may be available. Please include these requests as part of the Online Permitting and Clearance application.