First-Come First-Served (FCFS) Camping
You can find park on this searchable map.
Most First-Come, First-Served campgrounds are by self-registration. This means there is no staffed registration booth to register you when you arrive. To register at a self-registration first-come, first served campground follow these steps:
- Upon arrival, choose a vacant campsite and register within 30 minutes after selecting site. The self registration kiosk will be located near the entrance of the camping loop.
- You must have an accommodation unit on the site for it to be considered occupied.
- Day-of First-Come First-Served sites paid for online prior to arriving at the campground and occupying a campsite are subject to lose their camping fees without a refund. *You must be occupying the site to ensure that is available.
- Fill out a self-registration envelope with the site number where you are camping, your name, license plate number and how many nights you are staying/paying for and insert exact fee.
- To calculate your camping fee, multiply the number of camping nights x campground fee that is shown in the instructions at the registration kiosk. There is no additional tax to calculate.
- Pay with CASH or a personal cheque made out to Government of Alberta, or the name of the campground operator as posted with the instructions at the kiosk.
- Credit cards, debit cards CANNOT be accepted.
- Detach and retain receipt from registration fee envelope. Deposit envelope into fee slot.
- Display receipt on campsite number post.
Warning This list shows the number of campsites designated FCFS. It is not a real-time reflection of how many campsites are currently available.