Water Advisory -
Fecal Coliforms - Swimming not advised
July 31, 2020
Please be advised that a Microbiological (Fecal) Water Quality Advisory has been issued.
- Due to elevated levels of fecal bacteria at this beach location, Alberta Health services is advising public not to swim or wade in the water.
- If you are traveling with small children who may be inclined to swallow the lake water or put their heads under, keep them away from the water and watch them closely.
- Potential side effects could include:
- Skin, eye and ear infections if you come in contact with the water
- Vomiting and diarrhea if the water is consumed
For more detailed information about the advisory, visit: