Booking School Programs
- Contact Scott Sunderwald
- Submit your request at least two weeks in advance. Bookings are made first come-first served.
- Specify the school program requested, the grade level and number of students.
- School programs descriptions includes the seasonal availability and length for each program.
- Generally morning programs start at 9:30 a.m. and afternoon programs start at 12:30 p.m.
- Program length and start times can be flexible depending on transportation needs.
- Programs run in all weather.
- Programs cost $2.50 per student.
- Maximum group size is 30 students per program.
- Teachers and chaperones are free.
- An invoice is provided after the program.
- Fees can be paid by cheque, payable to the Minister of Finance.
Field Trip Preparations
- Arrange your transportation to and from Kelley's Bathtub Day Use Area.
- Dress for the weather (rain or shine); multiple layers work best.
- Bring a jacket, hat, long pants, good footwear, lunch, and water bottle.
- Bring bug spray, sunscreen and a first aid kit.
- Provide one adult supervisor per five children.
- Have some activities planned for students while they are waiting for their formal education programs.
- Be responsible for the behavior and discipline of program participants.