- - Is permitted in designated day-use picnic sites only between the hours of 11 a.m. and 9 p.m.
- - In any public place other than a registered campsite or a designated day-use area picnic site remains illegal.
- - Learn More
Shelter - Cook
Water - Pump
Shelter - Picnic
- Permitted activities may vary within a park. Please confirm details with park staff.
- Water pump is currently out of service at Kelley's Bathtub Day Use Area
- Day use area open 8:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- Location of Switzer Park Visitor Centre
- Great viewpoint & excellent swimming hole with small beach
- Trailhead for 3 trails
- Firewood available for purchase $10/bag at Visitor Centre (also at Gregg Lake Campground booth) during peak season only
- Limited services and road maintenance in winter