- Hinton Nordic Centre has over 35 kilometres of well maintained cross-country ski trails through forested, hilly terrain for skate and classic skiing.
- Check the ski conditions report.
- Day use fees are in effect for skiing.
- Snowshoeing is permitted in some areas.
- As well as the trails, Hinton Nordic Centre also has a biathlon range, telemark hill, warm up shelters and a rustic lodge facility.
- The trails are maintained by Hinton Nordic Skiers.
- The trails are available in summer for hiking and mountain biking.
- There are spectacular views of Solomon Valley and the Northern Rockies from Athabasca Lookout Trail.