Hours of Park Operation
Parking lots and day use facilities are open from:
- April 1st to September 30th—8:00 A.M. to 10:00 P.M.
- October 1st to March 31st—8:00 A.M. to 8:00 P.M.
Gates may be locked outside of these times.
Washrooms may be locked up to one hour prior to posted times.
Day Use Areas
- Facilities at day use areas vary.
- These day use areas are available on a first come-first served basis to visitors.
Glennfield Group Day Use Areas
Wedding Ceremonies in Fish Creek Provincial Park
- The Park can be a beautiful location for your wedding. If you would like to explore options, your first step is to complete the online Special Events Application for your request. Visit the website below and follow the instructions to complete and submit your request. Be sure to select Fish Creek Provincial Park from the drop-down menu as your event location. https://www.albertaparks.ca/albertaparksca/about-us/working-together/special-events/.
- Once received and reviewed the Park will contact you with further information and instructions including obtaining the required "Letter of Authority" to hold your wedding in the Park (cost $105 includes GST).