Sikome Aquatic Facility is offering the Lifesaving Society's Swim for Life program. Please check the chart below for our summer 2018 schedule.
Buy Swimming Lessons Online!
- In person registration at the Sikome Aquatic Facility starts Saturday June 23.
||June 23 - July 15
Sunday & Saturday
|July 9 - July 19
Mon to Thurs
|July 31 - August 10
Tues to Fri
- There are 8 lessons per program.
- The swim lessons are for children only. Age ranges are noted in the chart above.
- Lessons run rain or shine. If a lesson is cancelled due to unsafe conditions, cold water temperature, or inclement weather a make-up lesson will be scheduled the following week.
- Lessons are subject to cancellation due to insufficient registrations. You will be notified of program cancellations and are entitled to a full refund or you can transfer into another program if space is available.
- For more information, call the Kananaskis Information Line at 403-678-0760
- To receive a full refund of the program fee, cancellation notice must be received a minimum of 72 hours prior to the start of the first class.
- If cancellation notice is received less than 72 hours prior to the start of the first class, a 50% refund will be provided.
- No refunds are issued after the start of the program.
- No refunds or make-up lessons are provided for any lessons not attended.