The biggest winter festival in the Lakeland returns to Kinosoo Ridge Snow Resort February 16. Enjoy a full day of great family fun & entertainment. All events during this day required registration or tickets, so be sure to visit the Snow Fever website for more details on tickets.
Some of the exciting events include:
- Elleboard - Female Snowboard Skill Camp, 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Fat Bike Demo - Demo Trail & Norco Bikes, 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Your chance to snowboard with one of Canada's greatests, Craig McMorris, who is a member of Canada's national snowboard team in slopestyle, 11:00am - 1:45pm
- Visionary Entertainment's theatrical production of Moana. The kids will be singing & dancing the afternoon away with this interactive show. Kids will also receive airbrushed tattoos or facepainting, 1:00pm - 2:00pm
- Live Music from 2:00pm - 5:00pm:
- Jeremy Fisher, children's entertainer, is bringing his unique form of whimsy to the tube park for Snow Fever. Fisher is known for his folk-drenched musical roots and is a veritable throwback to the golden era of the singer-songwriter.
- DJ-producer Shub continues to pioneer a growing genre of electronic music. Born Dan General, Shub began his career with nationally acclaimed electronic music trio A Tribe Called Red, performing across North American stages with some of the biggest recording artists in today’s industry and winning a Juno Award in 2014.
- Straight from the wild woods of rural British Columbia, Moontricks blends the mountain folklore of roots, blues, and bluegrass with the urban witchcraft of liver milking bass and patina polished production.
Following the afternoon's events, there will be a Snow Fever After Dark part at The Grand Parlour in Cold Lake starting at 8:00pm with live music & entertainment.