- Book in advance for tours, hikes & family programs led by park staff.
- Go online or phone to book interpretive tour programs.
- Consider these tips before booking tickets.
- There are so many things to do on your own at Dinosaur Park!
- Trails - Explore 5 walking trails.
- Public Scenic Loop Road - Drive, walk or bike this 3.5 km scenic road through beautiful badlands (map).
- Fossil Display Houses - See the 2 outdoor interpretive fossil displays on the Public Scenic Loop Road.
- Random Access Hiking Area
- The badlands within the Public Scenic Loop Road circle are accessible to the public.
- Climb the hoodoos but please leave any fossil material where you find it.
- It is illegal to remove fossils, plants or rocks from provincial parks.
- Children's Playground - located between Cretaceous Cafe (concession building) and campground
- Picnic Areas
- Park Visitor Centre
- Come to the Visitor Centre to get information, pick up reserved tickets and see the gift shop.
- There's a small fee to see the interactive exhibits and family theatre shows. Your paid admission allows you to come and go all day.
- Photography - Take beautiful photos of the stunning landscape.
- Check out other recreational opportunities.