Notice: Winter Closure of Visitor Centre
Please note that the Dinosaur Provincial Park Visitor Information Centre will be closed from December 16, 2019 until February 14, 2020. Self guided experiences, day use areas, and self-registration camping will still be available during this time.
Visitor Centre Amenities
- Information desk
- Gift shop/souvenirs
- Ticket pick-up for reserved seats for interpretive tour programs
- Location of park bus pick-up and drop-off for interpretive tour programs
- Interactive exhibits - 650 square meters (small fee for exhibit gallery, see below)
- Movies in the 80-seat Sternberg-Anderson Theatre
- Park office
- Functions as the summer research location (Field Station) for the Royal Tyrrell Museum
- Wheelchair accessible building
Exhibit Gallery Admission Fees
- Child (6 yrs and under) - FREE
- Youth (7-17) - $3
- Adult (18-64) - $6
- Senior (65+) - $5
- Family (two adults and up to three children or youth under the age of 18 years) - $15.00
Visitor Centre Parking
- Park at the main parking lot near the concession. It is a short walk on the uphill trail to the Visitor Centre.
- There are 4 parking spots closer to the Visitor Centre for physically challenged visitors.
- Please do not park in the park bus turnaround next to the Visitor Centre sidewalk.
Dogs & Other Pets
- Pets are NOT allowed in the Visitor Centre, the concession building or on interpretive programs.
- Pets are welcome in the campground and on the self-guided walking trails. Please keep your pet on a leash and pick up after them.
- Refer to the Pets in the Park info sheet.