Notice: Winter Closure of Visitor Centre
Please note that the Dinosaur Provincial Park Visitor Information Centre will be open by appointment only December through March. Please phone 403-378-4344 to book.
Visitor Centre will closed for appointments from December 19, 2020 to January 3, 2021.
Visitor Centre Amenities
- Information desk
- Gift shop/souvenirs
- Ticket pick-up for reserved seats for interpretive tour programs
- Location of park bus pick-up and drop-off for interpretive tour programs
- Interactive exhibits - 650 square meters (small fee for exhibit gallery, see below)
- Movies in the 80-seat Sternberg-Anderson Theatre
- Park office
- Functions as the summer research location (Field Station) for the Royal Tyrrell Museum
- Wheelchair accessible building
Exhibit Gallery Admission Fees
- Child (6 yrs and under) - FREE
- Youth (7-17) - $1
- Adult (18-64) - $4
- Senior (65+) - $3
- Family (two adults and up to three children or youth under the age of 18 years) - $10.00
Visitor Centre Parking
- Park at the main parking lot near the concession. It is a short walk on the uphill trail to the Visitor Centre.
- There are 4 parking spots closer to the Visitor Centre for visitors with limited mobility.
- Please do not park in the park bus turnaround next to the Visitor Centre sidewalk.
Dogs & Other Pets
- Pets are NOT allowed in the Visitor Centre, the concession building or on interpretive programs.
- Pets are welcome in the campground and on the self-guided walking trails. Please keep your pet on a leash and pick up after them.
- Refer to the Pets in the Park info sheet.