Interested in a great summer experience? Do you love working with people? Are you passionate about the outdoors? Cypress Hills Provincial Park is currently seeking energetic people to join their team for the 2019 summer season.
||Program Assistant - Cypress Hills Provincial Park
Administrative Support 2
||Cypress Hills Provincial Park
|Rate of Pay:
19.20 - 23.37
(Plus 11.2% in lieu of benefits and holidays)
||March 1, 2019
- Responsible for day-to-day operation s of the Boat and Bike rentals at the Marina
- Welcoming visitors and providing information about Cypress Hills PP as well as other local area attractions
- Operating till, handling cash, processing debit/credit card transactions
- Routine maintenance of rental equipment
- Assisting with Visitor Services program delivery
- Light cleaning and landscaping
- Special event planning, preparation and delivery
- High School Diploma is required; related post-secondary is considered an asset
- Customer service and/or tourism experience is an asset
- Experience in a busy customer service environment; tourism experience an asset
- Knowledge of park facilities and services; natural and cultural history knowledge is an asset
- Defensive driving course and valid Class 5 license
- Excellent computer skills; including proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Shared rental accommodation may be available.
- This posting may be used to fill future vacancies.
How to Apply
- Please email your application (resume, cover letter and any other documents
in one MS Word file or PDF) to
with the subject line "Program Assistant - Cypress Hills Provincial Park". Please ensure that
this document is saved using the naming convention of your last then first name
(Smith,Joe_Resume). Email applications are preferred.
Visitor Centre Coordinator
Cypress Hills Provincial Park, Alberta
We thank all candidates for their interest. However, only individuals selected for interviews will be contacted.