- - Is permitted in designated day-use picnic sites only between the hours of 11 a.m. and 9 p.m.
- - In any public place other than a registered campsite or a designated day-use area picnic site remains illegal.
- - Learn More
- You are expected to bring your own drinking water.
- Government of Alberta regulations require that water from pumps/taps like the one located here NOT be used for drinking, cooking or washing (including brushing teeth and washing dishes).
- Water from the pump/tap onsite can only be used for purposes like putting out a campfire.