Winter campsites and water systems
- Peninsula campground section (G and H loops) remain open year-round with popular sites plowed of snow.
- Power will still be available in the pedestals in G and H loops.
- No water available in the park (showers, flush toilets and sani dump are closed) Vault outhouses are open.
- Payment to be made by cash or cheque at the self-registration kiosk located on the right hand side of the road when entering the camping area (just after leaving the Seawall day use parking). Follow instructions at the kiosk.
- Loops A,B,C,D,E&F are closed for the winter.
- Closure of store for the season, reopening May long weekend 2024.
- Bring your own firewood.
- Trails and stairs are not maintained over the winter (no snow removal).