Camp in the Castle
Castle Provincial Park offers a wide range of camping opportunities from basic first come first serve to comfort camping and everything in between, park and campground map.
Designated Camping Areas
- Former random camping areas, these sites are temporarily designated as campgrounds while rustic campgrounds are built.
- Camping is first-come, first-served, with camping fees in effect
- For further information on how to camp at the Designated Camping Areas.
- Designated Equestrian Camping area is available on a first-come, first-serve with camping fees in place.
- In Castle Wildland Provincial Park, tent camping in the backcountry is allowed without a permit.
- Vehicle camping is prohibited in the wildland park. Camping at staging areas and day use parking lots is prohibited.
- Your campsite and fire must be at least 1 kilometre from any facility and road and must be at least 50 metres from any trail.
- Please practice traceless camping methods including dismantling fire pits and packing out all your supplies and garbage.
- Visit Reserve Alberta Parks to book your comfort cabin.
- Beaver Mines Lake: These cabins offer a serene and rustic cabin camping experience in the shadow of Table Mountain with a great view of the lake!
- Castle River Bridge: These cabins offer electricity and close proximity to the main highway. Nestled in the forest, enjoy the river and cliffs of Castle River.