Hunting in Cooking Lake-Blackfoot Provincial Recreation Area
- An orientation session is mandatory for first time hunters and draw hunters at Cooking Lake-Blackfoot Provincial Recreation Area.
- The orientation is valid for five years.
- Orientation sessions are held at the Miquelon Lake Provincial Park Office.
Note Register in advance by calling the park office.
- Saturday, October 20, 2018 at 2:30 p.m.
- Friday, October 26, 2018 at 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, October 27, 2018 at 2:30 p.m.
Target shooting is prohibited.
780-922-3293 to register (Registration starts August 1, 2018)
Learn about hunting in Alberta's parks system
*To be connected toll-free in Alberta, dial 310-0000 followed by the 10-digit phone number.