- Permitted activities may vary within a park. Please confirm details with park staff.
- Hiker-biker camping is available at this site. Facilities include food lockers, a self-registration kiosk and washroom.
- Hiker-bikers are recreationists who under their own power and without the support of a motorized vehicle, travel through Kananaskis region.
- All other overnight camping at the Sawmill day use area is not permitted.
- The purpose of these sites is to provide minimal facilities for safe overnight stay.
- Plan to camp at the regular Kananaskis Campgrounds for extended stays.
- The hiker-biker camping season at this day use area is from June 1 to September 20.